2019 Camp Registration
Equipment, Supply & Registration $125 / Family
- After-school Camp: $70 per week*
- Summer Camp: $145 per week (Comitment to whole summer) (2 weeks off for year round campers. 1 week off for summer only campers)*
- Drop in Week (Need dates in advance) $175
- Summer Camp Field Trips: $5 - $20
- Lunch: $5 (optional)
- *($5 discount for siblings)
Kurt has been a resident of Florida since 1971 and has 25 years of experience working with children's programs. Police Athletic League martial arts instructor, Catholic school afterschool program instructor, Baptist church afterschool counselor, Volusia County school volunteer. Martial arts school owner operator.
Working to help guide our youth on a good path in life.
7 Acres of Awesome!
Sport Camp at the Apollo Beach Racquet and Fitness club is unlike any other camp in the south shore area. The campers put the entire 7 acre property to use.
- Field Games
- Horse Experience
- Arts & Crafts
- And More Fun
A Day at Sports Camp
|2:15- 2:30||Arrive to Camp|
|2:30-3:10||Free Swim (M/F)
5 & 6 year old Play Yard Open
7+ Outside Group Activity (Kickball, Capture the Flag, Etc.)
|3:10||Healthy After School Snack|
|3:20- 4:15||Homework/ Quiet Time
Arts & Crafts
Outdoor Playground Open
|4:15 - 5:15||Group Activity (Tennis, Canoeing, Horse Experience (Friday Only) Etc.)|
|5:15- 6:30||Camper's Choice/ Pick Up|
** Group Activities: Team Sports, Canoeing, Jr Tennis, Arts & Crafts, Sewing, Dance & Tumbling, Karate, Science Projects, Horse Experience & More! (Activities rotate throughout the week)
* NEW* Jungle Camp Kids! Wednesday and Friday at 5pm. Look at our punchcards for details, that can be used by both you and your kids!
Join ABRFC Today
Flexible membership plans for any budget!
ABRFC is the premier sports and fitness club in Apollo Beach. From Tennis to Swimming we offer healthy activities designed to keep you at your best all year round.